Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NO MORE HOMELESS PETS...

So I was on my way to the College because I have been taking some fitness classes… because it’s basically a lot cheaper to go to that gym at the college… than to join one around the house….I do this because about three years ago…I realized that I had been trying to kill myself…or living like it for 30 years…drugs, alcohol, depression, delusions of grandeur… you name it… I was on a mission to become a stain somewhere…

anyway… I have since lost about 100lbs… and am stronger and in better condition I have ever been… which is kind of strange for a 42 yr old who has completely lost his mind… to be physically stronger than he has ever been…(kinda scary actually)

So I’m driving along yesterday just before sundown on the way to the gym… and was planning on walking on the outdoor fitness trail for 2 hrs (6 miles) during sunset… in the desert… and than going home… anyway… damn I am so easily distracted by thought lately that most of what comes out makes no sense… I’ll try harder…

Driving to the gym at sunset... and... I noticed a van in front of me with all kinds of save the animals bumper stickers… in all different guises...one in particular stuck out to me… it said… "NO MORE HOMELESS PETS"… and though I have lost my mind recently... I am still fully capable of being a Jackass..And I thought to myself… (probably out loud, cause talking to myself makes sense lately)… self… I bet that these homeless pets… would be absolutely delicious if prepared properly…and with the right oil and spices and other bits…would probably taste like some form of fried chicken or other….and then my other self… chimed in and chastised the insensitive jackass in me saying… who are you to make fun of these people’s concerns for their fellow animals… I mean… what’s wrong with feeling sorry for homeless pets… who are living on the streets… eating out a filthy garbage cans… at least they are cuddly and cute… not like those filthy homeless people…living on the streets…eating out of garbage cans… at least the homeless pets…have some redeeming qualities to these people in the van… you know… soft n furry(sometimes)… big ole sad eyes… not like these people who are ugly, hideous… and just plain stark reminders of the failures of themselves and their fellow man…the homeless pets are just way more comfortable… so… I say to you… or the no one that reads the crap that I type for reasons known only to the madness I have spiraled into…
NO MORE HOMELESS PETS…

3 comments:

  1. Well I have never thought of dining on homeless aniamls (or people for that matter) but I must have a loose screw because I sat here laughing out loud at your post!

    Im glad you posted over at my blog, Brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by...you now no just how weird my day can be...cause it all happened just like that on the way to the Gym...what next...I 1DR...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your writing, brother. Thanks for the welcome!

    ReplyDelete